SKOLL (SKOLL / USDT — traded here) is the first token launched on RibeSwap (with Ethereum) as part of the Hati ecosystem and acts as a utility token for DEX and Launchpad. Ribe Swap is a DEX that aims to solve the accessibility and efficiency issues of today’s Decentralized landscape with the power of decentralization. This article describes SKOLL’s core features and general tokenomics (and how to buy and earn SKOLL at MEXC).
There is a total supply of 333 trillion SKOLL tokens.
Transactions fees on the Hati ecosystem is broken down as below:
- 0.1% HATI Warchest — Deployable funds as directed by NFT Holders
- 0.1% NFT Holders — As our elite force, the Berserkers earn a share of spoils
- 0.1% LP Providers — Afforded to supporters of the ecosystem
How to buy SKOLL?
Looking for how to buy SKOLL? You can purchase SKOLL token on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “SKOLL” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take SKOLL/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of SKOLL you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy SKOLL] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased SKOLL in your Spot Wallet.
For the comprehensive guide on how to buy SKOLL and other available tokens, please visit special MEXC How to Buy Guides Section.
SKOLL Token Staking
On MEXC you can periodically stake SKOLL and other tokens via MX DeFi event plus other staking products with flexible and fixed APYs. You can check the availability of SKOLL Token staking option here.