How to Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI)?
The Ooki Protocol or OOKI (OOKI/USDT — Trade it here) is a decentralized blockchain that offers users tokenized margin trading, borrowing and lending, and staking. Also, anyone can create applications using this protocol and interact with lenders, borrowers, and traders via this adaptable protocol on the Ethereum blockchain. Additionally, Ooki is a community-driven project, and any significant protocol changes must be approved by a majority of the community. In this article, learn everything you need to know about the Ooki protocol and how to buy OOKI tokens.
On December 24th, 2021, the OOKI token’s price (ATH) peaked at 0.055555 USDT. However, since the ATH, the lowest price was 0.0000000465 USDT on May 11, 2022.
What Can Users Do on Ooki Protocol?
The protocol aims to ensure financial independence by supporting decentralized financial services. To give you more details, here’s what users can do with the platform:
- Margin trading. Users can trade up to 15x leverage.
- Lend & borrow. Users can borrow money with the use of collateral while also lending money and earning interest on their capital.
- Governance. Users can use DAO to vote on various proposals and take part in platform governance. Users can also propose original fresh proposals of their own.
- Staking. Earn passive income through staking the native tokens and get a portion of protocol revenue on the platform.
How to Buy OOKI Tokens?
You can buy OOKI on MEXC following the steps below:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “OOKI” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take OOKI/USDT as an instance.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of tokens you would like to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy OOKI] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased tokens in your Spot Wallet.