Based on the principles of Optimistic Rollup, Metis(METIS/USDT — Trade Here) is creating a Layer 2 framework (Metis Rollup) that is simple to use, highly scalable, affordable, and fully functional in order to fully enable the transfer of applications and businesses from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. Trade METIS with MEXC.Wide-ranging use cases are supported by its scalable protocol, including yield farming, DEX trading, and enabling the gig economy with dApps that provide quick and affordable micropayments.
METIS Core Features and Ecosystem
Metis has designed and implemented a new Layer 2 solution using an EVM-compatible virtual machine called the Metis Virtual Machine or MVM.
With the Metis design, Metis brings several benefits:
- Low-cost TX (Starting end of Q1 with launch of Metis storage layer, gas fees will drop to just cents)
- Fast TX speed
- Builder Mining Program: 30% of all TX revenue kickbacks go to partners via Builder Mining
- No-code middleware
- DAC infrastructure will enable any company in the world, blockchain or non-blockchain, to form a decentralized business on our network
- Fully decentralized/community
For the ecosystem, Metis introduces Community Ecosystem Governance (CEG). This is a snapshot voting system that allows the community to vote for the most important projects. Candida plays an extreme role in the ongoing Metis CEG.
How to buy METIS?
You can buy METIS on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “METIS” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take METIS/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of METIS you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy METIS] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased METIS in your Spot Wallet.